Local customers are turning to the internet to find local businesses
- 1. 96% of PC owners conduct local searches in Google & Bing
2. 46% of all Google searches are local
3. 64% of local customers use search engines and directories as their main way to find local business
4. 50% of local mobile searchers look for business information (like a company’s address or phone number)
- 5. 44% of businesses have claimed Google My Business listing- Yiks
6. A whopping 78% of local mobile searches result in an offline purchase
Getting listed on Google maps can increase your chances of showing up high in Carver, MN search results on Google. Blow Away Your Competition. Grow Your Business. Measurable Results. Contact Us!