E-Commerce Sales Manager specializing in small to medium sized companies looking to expand their business online in Minneapolis.
Professional Experience – E-Commerce Sales Manager Minneapolis
E-commerce Sales Manager (Dec 2016-Present)
Expand online revenue through website traffic, ebay and Amazon. Drive digital engagement through best practices of online marketing programs across email, acquisition (affiliates, SEM, paid social, display), SEO and YouTube content. Lead strategy and execution of all online marketing initiatives to meet Novia Networks traffic, conversion and revenue goals.
• Broaden campaigns to propel significant ROI eCommerce growth of 187% traffic, 12% conversion, and 200% revenue
• Manage734 SKU’s on eBay, Amazon, Bonanza.com, resulting in elevated sales on eBay by 200%
• Implement analytics on new platforms, along with Google Tag Manager, Adwords remarketing / tracking and other marketing program scripts
• Create YouTube videos to compliment products
• Maintain and update ecommerce marketing plan and website
• Monitor, develop and grow key performance indicators for website
Enterprise Business Development (Jan 2015-Dec 2016)
Generated new revenue for Fortune 500 retail stores & software companies in the USA and Canada. With OptiMine, our customers navigated the explosion of new mobile, social and other digital channels to optimize their marketing performance.
• Achieved a pipeline of an average of 150-200 enterprise level companies at any given time
• Met and exceeded personal and company sales quota by 200%
• Matured pipeline through a combination of cold calling (100 per day), e-mailing (100 per day), outbound/inbound prospecting, and networking
• Maintained weekly and monthly quotas to successfully reach OTE
• Operated Salesforce and Market to drive pipe, manage dashboards, review analytics, and track performance
E-commerce Manager (Jan 2015-Dec 2016│Part-time)
Established new search engine marketing (SEM/PPC) program increasing sales over 300%. Identified search engine optimization (SEO) changes to content and architecture increasing sales by 440%.
• Increased sales 300% with visitor traffic growing 189% in one year period
• Progressed email sales 196% from revamped layout, message, merchandising and promotions
• Created and develop sales programs with Amazon and eBay – also used Craigslist and Backpaged to capture some of the local market
• Performed site analysis, keyword research, and citation management
• Utilized tools such as Google Webmaster, Bing webmaster, also was able to identify true ROI keywords with relevant SEO tools
• Responsible for all brick and mortar and internet sales efforts
Business Development Representative (Jan 2014-Dec 2014)
Media expert on various digital on-line products: Websites, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay Per Click (PPC), SEO and Local (SEO), and Social On-Line Digital Display.
• Generated 350K in revenue
• Produced Digital Marketing strategies for Small to Mid-Size Business Owners
• Secured new business sales and maintain long term relationship Educated Business owners on the benefits of Websites, Pay Per Click (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media, and Direct Marketing
Business Marketing Power, Minneapolis, MN
Owner (Jan 2006-Jan 2014)
Founder of search engine optimization firm specializing in SEO, digital marketing, consulting, e-commerce and website construction. Accountable for all operational aspects including client relations, marketing and new business development, vendor management, oversight of hiring and outsourcing, project management and hands-on delivery and implementation of services.
• Generated $5K a month for SEO consultant for ecommerce sites
• Designed and implemented marketing strategies to maximize effectiveness of website and social profiles to increase ROI
• Used cutting edge technologies and strategies to partners with small to medium sized businesses to create a strategy for their online presence
• Built and managed mobile friendly WordPress websites and succeeded 3rd party development teams for larger scale websites
Account Manager (Jan 2006-Nov 2011)
Formed key accounts with high-revenue corporate customers, identified current and future needs. Established client requirements and expenditure parameters, presented appropriate product packages and led sales presentations.
• Consistently met assigned sales targets of $35K per month
• Averaged $60K per month in gross profit in 2011
• Expanded leads and retained a strong network of contacts and potential clients
• Developed and tracked discharge of customer orders and provided troubleshooting as necessary